Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dijon-Agave Salad Dressing

Upon looking for a salad dressing at Kroger and Wal-mart, I found that I could not find one without SUGAR or High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!  I took it upon myself to create my own and it turned out really good. Enjoy!!



Dijon Agave Salad Dressing


1/2 cup of dijon mustard (any brand is fine)

2 tablespoons of  agave nectar (can be found at any grocery store)

1 table spoon of soy sauce

1/2 teaspoon of pepper

1/2 teaspoon of any herb blend


Combine ingredients in bowl and wisk together. Drizzle on salad and toss or use for marinate. Double the recipe if cooking for more than 1 person.

1 comment:

  1. Blue Agave has greater health benefits, Especially for those who are challenged with diabeties. Choose it whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete